OraCmd 1.6.23 | 1,77 MB
OraCmd is a command-line tools working with Oracle directly through TCP/IP protocol and doesn't require Oracle client software.
* Connect to Oracle without installing Oracle client software.
* Execute sql command.
* Run sql script from file.
* Load Oracle data from flat file (txt,csv,etc...).
* Unload Oracle data to flat file.
* Run in batch-mode.
* Execute Database Tasks(Run sql script, Load data, Unload data) at a specific time (through schedule task).
* Display fetch result vertically.
* Create database objects (table,view,procedure,function,type...).