The Ringtone Maker v3.0.0 | 2.2 MB
The Ringtone Maker is a desktop application that allows you to use any of your personal songs, customize it and have it on your mobile phone as a ringtone or store it in memory to access at a later time.
The Ringtone Maker was made with the ease-of-use in mind; instructions are provided on each step, guiding you through the process of making your own ringtones. All you have to do is to follow 3 easy steps; the whole process should not take more than 5 minutes to complete:
Step 1 - Select Song
Step 2 - Make Ringtone
Step 3 - Send to Phone
The Ringtone Maker is compatible with phones from: Motorola, Nokia, Samsung,
Use any song to make your own ringtones
Use any song - You can create ringtones using any of your personal songs.
Easy to use sound editor
Experience an unique interactive sound editor with features like resizing, cropping and optimization for the selected phone. All to create your own ringtones
- IBM® or compatible PC with at least a Pentium 233 MHz processor; Pentium 500MHz or greater recommended
- 32 MB RAM memory; 64 MB RAM or higher recommended; a minimum of 64 MB required for Windows 2000 and XP, and 128 MB RAM is recommended for XP
- 10 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- Microsoft® Windows 2000/Me/XP or NT 4.0; Windows XP recommended
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer (MSIE) version 5.5 or higher
- Your phone need to be internet (wap) enabled
- Your phone needs to accept truetone ringtones (mp3, amr, mmf, qcp)
- Your carrier needs to support 3rd party content download.