Getright Professional 6.3+04
RAR | 5,2 MB
RAR | 5,2 MB
GetRight® Pro - Download and Upload Manager! GetRight Pro is the even more feature-filled version of the award winning GetRight Download Manager and Download Accelerator software for Windows. GetRight Pro simply improves, optimizes and increases the speed of your downloads and uploads.
Features in GetRight Pro for Professional and Power Users.
# Upload Files - GetRight Pro can easily upload files. You can set it so with just a few clicks, it can upload all the changed files for your website.
# Smart Replace - A GetRight Pro Exclusive! Ensure your important files are available for your users to download, even when you are in the middle of uploading.
# Advanced Scripting - you can program GetRight Pro to automate all of its features in just the way you need.
# Web Access - you can control GetRight Pro running on your computer from anywhere in the world.
Major Changes in GetRight Pro 6 :
- Added support for BitTorrent downloads.
- Added Podcast Downloader to automate downloading files in a RSS feed.
- Added ability to pick a playlist (from iTunes or Windows Media Player) so when a download is completed, it's automatically added to the playlist. This is part of the Podcast Downloader too, so it can automatically put files from a podcast source into the playlist you choose.
- Totally redone graphics and logos.
- Added support for FTPS downloads (both explicit ftps:// and implicit on port 990).
- Added support for MD5 and SHA1 checksums to verify files.
- Added a Language configuration item, to make it easy to use translations.
- Added File Compare to the download status history mode, so can compare the size/date for a file you downloaded to the current file on the server.
- Lots and lots of changes, fixes, and improvements.
- Works on all versions of Windows: Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98, & 95.
Changes in GetRight 6.3+04:
* Fixed crash if tried to run a file from the History that had been deleted.
* Fix some text highlighting for FindFiles menus.
* Fix URLs added by scripts not refreshing the Download Status
* Added R-click on header lets you choose Download Status columns
* Fixed several things with InnoSetup installer. Uninstalling, right icons, digital signing.
* Plus several improvements from Ricardo's custom GetRight installer