PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.11 | 5.86 MB
PicturesToExe creates slide show in stand-alone EXE file. Using a clean-looking, intuitive interface, you select pictures from any combination of folders on your system. Then press the Create button. In just moments, you've produced an .exe file that, when run, displays the images with the options you've selected. Options let you specify automatic or manual sequencing, pick the timer interval, adjust font and background properties, and decide whether you want the sequence to run once and terminate or to repeat continuously. You can also add a MIDI, or MP3-based soundtrack and associate each picture with a .wav file. PicturesToExe is a nice way to share your favorite images with others in a compact, easy-to-email form. Ability to create AVI video file.
And ability to exactly synchronize show of slides to music. VideoBuilder in PicturesToExe Deluxe edition allows quickly and easily burn DVD-Video disc with your slide shows. You can adjust DVD menu and customize many parameters of your DVD disc. Ability to create AVI video file. If it is necessary, you can protect your slide show by password and assign expiration date. No additional programs (including PicturesToExe itself) are needed to run resulting slide show—only produced stand-alone EXE file. Slide show will work under Windows XP, Vista, 95, 98, Me, 2000, 2003. Burned DVD-Video disc in PicturesToExe Deluxe can be played on any DVD player, on PC or Mac.
• PicturesToExe produces single EXE file which contains all pictures and music.
• PicturesToExe Deluxe can burn DVD-Video disc with slide shows.
• Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects for images.
• Powerful editor of objects of a slide with possibility to adjust complex animation.
• You can add buttons or text labels with drop shadow and glow to a slide.
• Cinematographic transition effects between slides.
• Show of slides can be exactly synchronized to music on the timeline with waveform.
• Slide show has built-in player for high quality MP3 and OGG playback. Also it supports WMA, WAV and MIDI music playback.
• Ability to create screen saver.
• Navigation bar in slide show.
• Easy solution for creating of greeting cards.
• Ability to create AVI video file.
• Support of multi-select and visual drag-n-drop between file panel and Slide list.
• Support of sound comments to slides (MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV).
• Images can be in JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
• Ability to rotate pictures (lossless algorithm).
• Every slide can be individually customized with own time, effect, background, and etc.
• And a number of another features.
• Support for English, Russian, Netherlands, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Catalan, French, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Czech, Ukrainian, Slovak languages.
Key features of version 5:
• New graphical engine which uses all power of your video card.
• Burning of DVD-Video disc with your slide shows right in PicturesToExe.
• Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects in real-time with high quality. Sharp picture and smooth animation. Special option “Perspective correction for Zoom” to reach natural looking zooming.
• Completely new editor of objects and animation. Proportionally scalable objects. Improved Text objects, drop shadow or glow can be applied for any object. Seven skins for Button objects.
• New cool view of Navigation bar.
• Tree of folders in main window of PicturesToExe.
• Improved quality of music player.
• Improved support of Windows Vista (in main program of PicturesToExe).
• PNG images support.
Changes in PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.11 (February, 2008):
> Encoding of DVD-Video disc (and AVI) works in 2-4 times faster now due to optimization for dual-core CPUs and using of hardware acceleration for video post-processing (if modern video card installed). Exactly same video quality as in previous version.
> You can choose a number of items per page in DVD menu.
> MPEG2 files can be added to a project. For example, you can encode your slideshow(s) to MPEG2 video file(s) and then use it again in new projects without re-encoding of it again.
> Music for DVD menu (with "Fade in" and "Fade out" parameters).
> Color adjusting of DVD menu (Hue, Saturation and Lightness). It allows very quickly modify a view of DVD menu and find your own individual style.
> Adjusting of a background image parameters (Tile, Stretch, Fit)
> Support of all kinds of AVI files imported to a project (including AVS video file scripts).
> A new tab in the Project options window - "Program" (customizing of priority mode for encoding and temp folder).
* More exact calculation of required disc space.
+ "Wait for a key press to show next slide" option in Project options available again. You can overwrite global value in a properties of a slide.
+ Adjusting of colors for Text/Button objects in hover and pressed states activated again.
+ PicturesToExe starts much faster now.
+ Timeline window remembers current position of a cursor and selected keypoint when you switch between Timeline window and main window of PicturesToExe.
+ Added support of multi-line default text comment for all slides (Project options | Comments tab).
+ Visual improvements in Music tab of Project options and Customize slide windows. You can visually re-arrange files in the playlist.
+ Slide list shows a hint what to do, when no slides added.
+ Added "Offset" parameter to "Advanced hour hand" effect in properties of a slide.
+ Small improvements in Create AVI file window (it displays filename of created AVI and browse button to open folder with AVI).
* Fixed bug with too large controls in Drop shadow dialog when 120 dpi graphics mode used.
* Fixed bug of previous versions when you couldn't create AVI file and "catCantCreateFile" error message occured. It happened when name of project contained a dot symbol ("Project 1.1" for example).
* Fixed bug of previous versions with renaming of image filename in Slide list if there are two or more slides with same image file.
* Fixed bug of previous version when mouse wheel didn't work in Open/Save dialogs.
* Fixed bug of previous versions when "Load last used project" option in fact always was enabled.
Updated build 5.11:
+ Updated language files.
* Fixed small bug in VideoBuilder when slideshow on DVD had chapters only for first 9 minutes.