ACDSee PRO 2 v.2.0 Build 238 | 31.3 MB
ACDSee Pro 2 photo management software. Developed for professional photographers, ACDSee Pro 2 lets photographers view, process, edit, catalog, publish and archive their photographs with unparalleled speed and ease of use. Led by fast RAW file viewing and batch processing, ACDSee Pro's feature set is designed to increase productivity with its wealth of professional photo management and customizable workflow tools.
In ACDSee Pro 2, photographers can view their RAW files faster than ever before. ACDSee Pro's non-destructive RAW processing allows photographers to adjust the white balance, exposure, sharpness and noise, without altering the original RAW file, and save the settings as a preset to apply repeatedly to multiple RAW images. ACDSee Pro complements the professional workflow with support for DNG and RAW format support for the latest DSLR models, including the Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark II N and EOS 5D, and the Nikon D2X. To ensure viewing and printing accuracy, ACDSee Pro 2 also features color management support with ICC color profiles.
Packed with advanced workflow tools, ACDSee Pro 2 allows professional photographers to get their post-production tasks done quickly. Using the Batch Processor tool, photographers can make multiple adjustments to multiple photos in a single operation, which can be saved as a preset and used repeatedly. Photographers can also set IPTC information into groups of photographs at one time. Visual photo tagging allows photographers to quickly cull photos after a shoot for fast selection and deletion. With the Compare Image tool, up to four photographs can be examined at a time, complete with histogram and exposure details display. Cataloging options in ACDSee Pro 2 include keyword, categories, rating and notes, meaning that photographers have a powerful set of organization tools to search, sort and manage their photographs.
NEW! Read, write and create sidecar files for your RAW files that keep your images and data connected across systems and software.
NEW! Experience the superior image quality and detail of ACDSee Pro 2’s RAW process. And, with background processing, continue your workflow while ACDSee Pro completes your non-destructive adjustments.
NEW! Protect and preserve your metadata by embedding it in industry-standard portable digital negative format (DNGs).
NEW Update 26/11/2007 :
This free update for ACDSee™ Pro 2 Photo Manager includes version 2.0 of the Uploader to Flickr, support for new file formats and more:
ACDSee Uploader to Flickr, Version 2.0 allows you to:
- Select security, safety and content type.
- Set tags for individual images or all images.
- Select which ACDSee metadata fields (including IPTC and EXIF) to display in Flickr fields.
- Create new Flickr sets or direct images to existing sets.
- Resize large images.
- View your remaining space for the current month.
Support for Brushes:
- View, browse and organize .abr, .jbr and .pbr files, known as ‘brushes’ and used in applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Corel Paint Shop Pro.
Hot key for mouse over pop ups:
- Show or hide mouse over pop ups with the Shift key.
New camera RAW support:
- View, browse, organize and process RAW images from the following cameras: Canon 40D (including the sRAW format), Pentax K100D Super, Kodak EasyShare P712, Kodak P880, Samsung GX-1S, Olympus E-410, Panasonic FZ18, Sony A700.
- Improved speed and performance for local brightening and darkening in RAW Processor.