Webyog SQLyog Enterprise v6.15 | 10,1Mb
Webyog SQLyog Enterprise v.6.15 - is a easy to use, compact and very fast graphical tool to manage your MySQL database anywhere in the world. The SQLyog is aimed at users that are familiar with SQL statements and need an easy to use, no fuss, graphical interface to execute SQL queries, manage users and permissions and more.
The SQLyog 6.15 supports execution of multiple queries and selected (highlighted) or single queries and offers a template explorer to quickly insert commonly used queries, such as create table, insert, drop table, rollback and others.
In addition, you can export data in CSV, HTML & XML format and Import from a text file. Export data and schema itself, flush hosts/logs and more.
In addition, SQLyog allows you to diagnose and optimize your databases, save your favorite SQL scripts in favorite folders and more.
SQLyog contains all features of SQLyog Enterprise - except the following Power Tools:
- HTTP/SSH Tunneling - Manage MySQL even if your ISP disallows remote connections; - Data Synchronization - Zero install MySQL Replication;
- Schema Synchronization - Keep test and production databases in sync;
- Notification Services - Send formatted resulsets over email at regular intervals. - ODBC Import - Wizard driven painless migration to MySQL.
Bug fixes (as compared to 6.14):
* Fixed a bug with migration of a Access 'text' type that could occur when when more/many such columns were migrated.
* When the content of an editor tab was changed using 'search and replace' the tab was not properly 'flagged' internally as changed. As a consequence the (*) indicator for this 'change-status' would not display and program would not prompt user if changes should be saved.
* fixed a bug in validating the SP/VIEW/... name while creating. A symptom was that an empty name could be used.
* With a TINYINT having (-1) as default Structure Sync would use COLLATE specification and thus generate an invalid statement when connected to a MySQL 4.1.x server.
* When expanding/collapsing the folder tree in the Object Browser by clicking the "+" and "-" in a very fast manner, data could be copied to the editor when it should not.
* When connected to MySQL 3.23 and 4.0.x <>Miscellaneous:
* "SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0" is now default where it applies (exports, data sync).
* The display for F5/F9 shortcut settings in 'preferences' was changed. 'reverse' setting now means that F5 executes! It is 'reversed' as compared to what help .. keyboard shortcut tells.
* This build does not use 'urlencode' in HTTP header. This is probably not the final solution, but we realize that it is more rare that it is needed compared to the situations where it won't work!
Also a new version of SJA for Linux has been released. This fixes a data specific issue with Data Sync (that was only affecting the Linux version).