Navicat for PostgreSQL 8.0.22 | 11,9 MB
Navicat™ is a powerful PostgreSQL database administration and development tool that is not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users. With an user-friendly GUI, Navicat™ lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and convenient way.
Navicat supports multiple PostgreSQL server connections which can be connected locally or remotely. Your remote PostgreSQL server can be running on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X or Windows platform.
Major Features :
* Support multiple connections to local or remote PostgreSQL servers
* Support PostgreSQL version 8.0 or above
* SSH Tunnel
* New Profile System
* Code Completion
* Form View
* HTTP Tunnel
* Virtual Grouping over connections
* Support Unicode / Character Set
* Support SQL-Batch Files Execution
* Tabbed Window
* Create / Drop databases, schemas, tables, indexes etc.
* Support of Triggers
* Support of Functions
* Support of Views
* Foreign Key Data Selection
* Print Table Structure
* Create or Run SQL queries
* Visual Query Builder
* Multiple SQL Editors with Syntax Highlighted
* SQL Console
* Backup / Restore your database. Scheduling Backup.
* Data Transfer - Support transfer databases from one PostgreSQL server to another server
* Batch Job and Scheduling
* Import/Export data ( It supports up to 18* most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT. )
* Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization
* Manage user and group privileges