Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Louvin Brothers - Close Harmony


Louvin Brothers - Close Harmony (Bear Family, 8 CD, Box Set)
Genre: Classic Country | MP3 160 kbps | ZIP x 8 CDs | 219 tracks
Tracks:
CD-1: Alabama/Alabama ~ Seven Year Blues ~ Changing The Words To (My Love Song Of You) ~ The `Get Acquainted' Waltz ~ Weapon Of Prayer ~ They've Got The Church Outnumbered ~ Do You Live What You Preach ~ You'll Be Rewarded Over There ~ I'll Live With God (To Die No More) ~ Robe Of White ~ The Great Atomic Power ~ Insured Beyond The Grave ~ The Gospel Way ~ The Sons And Daughters Of God ~ Broad Minded ~ The Family Who Prays (Never Shall Part) ~ I Know What You're Talking About ~ Let Us Travel, Travel On ~ I Love God's Way Of Living ~ Born Again ~ Preach The Gospel ~ From Mother's Arms To Korea ~ If We Forget God ~ Satan And The Saint ~ Satan Lied To Me ~ God Bless Her ('Cause She's My Mother) ~ Last Chance To Pray

CD-2: No One To Sing For Me ~ Swing Low Sweet Chariot ~ Nearer My God To Thee ~ Make Him A Soldier ~ I Can't Say No ~ Just Rehearsing ~ Love Thy Neighbor As Thy Self ~ Where Will You Build ~ Pray For Me ~ When I Stop Dreaming ~ Pitfall ~ Alabama ~ Memories And Tears ~ Don't Laugh ~ I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby ~ Childish Love ~ In The Middle Of Nowhere ~ Hoping That You're Hoping ~ The First One To Love You ~ I Cried After You Left ~ Tha's All He's Asking Of Me ~ I'll Be All Smiles Tonight ~ In The Pines ~ What Is Home Without Love ~ Mary Of The Wild Moor ~ Knoxville Girl ~ Kentucky ~ Katie Dear

CD-3: My Brother's Will ~ Take The News To Mother ~ Let Her Go, God Bless Her ~ A Tiny Broken Heart ~ Plenty Of Everything But You ~ Cash On The Barrelhead ~ You're Running Wild ~ The New Partner Waltz ~ I Won't Have To Cross Jordan Alone ~ Praying ~ Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus ~ This Little Light Of Mine ~ I Steal Away And Pray ~ There's No Excuse ~ Are You Washed In The Blood ~ Lord, I'm Coming Home ~ Thankful ~ Take Me Back Into Your Heart ~ Here Today And Gone Tomorrow ~ We Could ~ Tennessee Waltz ~ Too Late ~ Are You Teasing Me ~ Nobody's Darling But Mine ~ Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die ~ I Wonder Where You Are Tonight ~ Why Not Confess ~ Making Believe

CD-4: Have I Stayed Away Too Long ~ Call Me ~ I Wish You Knew ~ Dog Sled ~ When I Loved You ~ My Baby's Gone ~ She Didn't Even Know I Was Gone ~ My Baby Came Back ~ Are You Wasting My Time ~ My Curly Headed Baby ~ Lorene ~ I Wish It Had Been A Dream ~ While You're Cheating On Me ~ If I Could Only Win Your Love ~ You're Learning ~ Blue From Now On ~ Today ~ My Heart Was Trampled On The Street ~ Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On ~ On My Way To The Show ~ Read What's In My Heart/Red Hen Hop ~ She Will Get Lonesome ~ I Wonder If You Know ~ Blue ~ The Angels Rejoiced Last Night ~ Dying From Home And Lost ~ Satan's Jeweled Crown ~ The River Of Jordan

CD-5: I'm Ready To Go Home ~ The Kneeling Drunkard's Plea ~ Satan Is Real ~ The Christian Life ~ Are You Afraid To Die ~ He Can Be Found ~ There's A Higher Power ~ The Drunkard's Doom ~ I See A Bridge ~ Just Suppose ~ The Stagger ~ Nellie Moved To Town ~ What A Change One Day Can Make ~ Ruby's Song ~ The Last Old Shovel ~ Midnight Special ~ Brown's Ferry Blues ~ Southern Moon ~ Sand Mountain Blues ~ Nashville Blues ~ Blues Stay Away From Me ~ When It's Time For The Whippoorwill To Sing ~ Put Me On The Train To Carolina ~ Freight Train Blues ~ Weiry Lonesome Blues ~ Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar ~ It's Christmas Time ~ Santa's Big Parade

CD-6: Love Is A Lonely Street ~ If You Love Me Stay Away ~ I Ain't Gonna Work Tomorrow ~ I Love You Best Of All ~ I Can't Keep You In Love With Me ~ Scared Of The Blues ~ I Have Found The Way ~ He Set Me Free ~ Kneel At The Cross ~ Leaning On The Everlasting Arms ~ O Why Not Tonight ~ You Can't Find The Lord Too Soon ~ Keep Your Eyes On Jesus ~ Almost Persuaded ~ I Feel Better Now ~ O Who Shall Be Able To Stand ~ If Today Was The Day ~ You'll Meet Him In The Clouds ~ You'll Meet him In The Clouds (alt. take) ~ Away In A Manger ~ The Friendly Beasts ~ Hark The Herald Angels Sing ~ Good Christian Men Rejoice ~ While The Shepherds Watched Their Flocks ~ The First Noel ~ It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

CD-7: O Come All Ye Faithful ~ O Little Town Of Bethlehem ~ Silent Night ~ Deck The Halls ~ Joy To The World ~ It Hurts Me More (The Second Time Around) ~ How's The World Treating You ~ Every Time You Leave ~ Time Goes So Slow ~ I Died For The Red White And Blue ~ From Mother's Arms To Korea ~ Searching For A Soldier's Grave ~ At Mail Call Today ~ A Soldier's Last Letter ~ There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhe ~ There's A Grave In The Wave Of The Ocean ~ Mother I Thank For The Bible You Gave ~ The Great Atomic Power ~ A Seaman's Girl ~ Robe Of White ~ The Weapon Of Prayer ~ Broken Engagement ~ The First Time In Life ~ There Is No Easy Way ~ Love Turned To Hate ~ Must You Throw Dirt In My Face

CD-8: The Great Speckled Bird ~ Wabash Cannonball ~ Lonely Mound Of Clay ~ Wreck On The Highway ~ Wait For The Light To Shine ~ Low And Lonely ~ We Live In Two Different Worlds ~ The Precious Jewel ~ The Great Judgement Morning ~ Branded Wherever I Go ~ Not A Word From Home ~ Stuck Up Blues ~ Don't Let Them Take The Bible Out Of Our Scho ~ I'm Glad That I'm Not Him ~ A Message To Your Heart ~ Thank God For My Christian Home ~ I'll Never Die ~ The Price On The Bottle ~ I've Known A Lady ~ He Included Me ~ Keep Watching The Sky ~ Now Lord, What Can I Do For You ~ Way Upon A Mountain ~ Gonna Shake Hands With Mother Over There ~ He Was Waiting At The Altar ~ Oh Lord, My God ~ What Would You Give In Exchange For My Soul

D/L Links:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21629972/LBCH1.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/21418181/LBCH2.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/21424006/LBCH3.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/21429511/LBCH4.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/21436914/LBCH5.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/21448798/LBCH6.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/21462681/LBCH7.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/21411655/LBCH8.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

This site does not infringe any Copyrights. It only lists through Freedom of Information Act what is listed on Search Engines.All files are found using legitimate search engine techniques. This site does not and will not condone hacking into sites to create the links it list. We will and do assume that all links found on the search engines we use are obtained in a legal manner and the webmasters are aware of the links listed on the search engines. If you find a URL that belongs to you, and you did not realize that it was "open to the public", please email on to notify the blogmaster of your request to remove it. This is not an invitation for webblog haters to spam with requests to remove content they feel that is objectionable and or unacceptable. Proof of URL ownership is required. None of the files shown here are hosted by this server. I do not upload any file , links are provided by users of this site and other websites. If you do not have enough rights to download them please don't download.

User Agreement

The creator of THIS PAGE or the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site take NO responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. These Ebooks here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. If you are affiliated with any government, or ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. All the objects on this site are PRIVATE property and are meant for previewing only. If you enter this site without following these agreements you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN LEAVE.